RusHour is a French company that helps restaurant owners manage their delivery and take-out orders.
RusHour centralizes delivery and take-out orders on a single tablet and a single printer for several thousand independent restaurants, chains and Dark kitchens in France, including Mezzencore, Subway, Not So Dark and others.
Their solution offers many features including:
- A data analysis tool that allows you to track your restaurant's metrics in real time across platforms
- A single tablet and printer to simplify order management and reduce the error rate on each order through auto-acceptance
- A tool to manage and optimize menus on platforms by following recommendations to increase the conversion rate
- A delivery screen to improve the handling of orders and reduce the waiting time for delivery personnel
- 100% French support available 24/7
Benefits of Inpulse x RusHour integration
- Integration with RusHour allows Inpulse to retrieve data from all your online orders in a reliable, seamless and consolidated way
- The recovery of sales data allows to feed the predictive algorithms and to maintain the level of theoretical stocks up to date
- Self-acceptance of orders allows for the recovery of complete sales data
More information on RusHour.